Online Success Tip #3
LEARN THE TECHNOLOGY
Your instructor will tell you exactly which tools you need for each course. Practice using them with a friend or classmate.
Want to get a head start? Here are some platforms and applications to explore, that are widely used at CCA:
- Zoom and Google Meet--for videoconferencing
- Moodle and VoiceThread--for class interaction
- Google Calendar--for organizing your life :)
- CCA Vault--for studio and portfolio work
- Workday Student--for everyday info
Not sure you have the hardware or software you need? Visit the Academic Computing Remote Services.
Ready to Level-Up your Tech-for-Learning Skills?
Try these strategies curated by CCA academic mentors and coaches. (And check back next week for more!)