Media Center operating hours
Summer: Monday-Friday 9 am-4 pm
Fall: Monday-Friday 8 am -6 pm
Please email email@example.com for inquiries outside of operating hours.
Rm. First Floor Near Timken Lecture Hall
The Media Center is available to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Please read and sign our User Agreement.
About the Media Center
During fall/spring semesters we offer 1-week equipment check-out services, room AV support, and extended check-outs for campus exhibitions. Note: laptops and AV carts may be used for a max of 4 hours, due back to Media Center at closing.
Tools and Equipment
- Audio Equipment
- Cables + Adaptors
- Carts: TV + Projector + VR
- Cameras + Lenses + Accessories
- Computers + iPads + Accessories
- Lighting Equipment + Kits
- Projectors + Doc Cams
- Tablets + Accessories
- Tripods + Mounts
- TV Monitors + Media Players
- Video Cameras + Accessories
- VR Headsets
- iPad Apps: pre-installed or downloadable via Self Service
- iPadOS App Request Form
- Media Center User Agreement
March 1, 2023, 3:37 PM by Moira Murdock
Updated: March 1, 2023, 3:51 PM
Try the Neat Board, video conferencing anywhere!
Neat Board is the complete meeting room package in a simple and elegant all-in-one device. With its immersive 65” multi-touch screen, powerful audio system, and versatile wide-angle camera, Neat Board gives you a collaboration experience beyond video meetings and wireless ...