Media Center FAQs
1. How do I check out equipment from the Media Center?
- Please first read and sign the Media Center User Agreement form.
- Bring your CCA ID to the Media Center
2. When is equipment due?
- Equipment will generally be due one week after it was picked up before noon. Please read all emails carefully and reach out to email@example.com with questions about return times.
3. Are there exceptions to the checkout rules?
- Equipment is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Laptops are available for on-campus class time use and due back at the end of class.
- All carts are for in-class only and due back after class time.
4. How do I pay a fine?
If you have a fine please ask us to print or email you a copy of the invoice. To pay the fine go to the Student Accounts System and enter the following information into the fields:
- Fine Amount
- Student's First and Last Name
- CCA Student ID Number
- Invoice Number - if you have one
- Email address
Note: If we are closed and you need to access another shop, but have a fine, please pay it via the system above and print a receipt to show the other shop. Also, email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy so we can update our system of record.