Media Center San Francisco
The Media Center is available to students and faculty for local pick-up, by appointment only, and with limited inventory.
STUDENTS: are welcome to request: laptops, iPads, other drawing tablets, cameras, tripods (while supplies last and no duplicate items).
FACULTY: are welcome to request items they require to teach online: webcams, cameras, tripods, etc.
Please make requests ASAP, equipment is limited and available until supplies last.
- All checkouts, whenever possible will be for the entire semester.
- Returns will also need to be in-person.
- Visit: Hardware for Online Learning and Teaching for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Media Center San Francisco
The Media Center offers two day equipment check-out services to all current students, faculty, and staff; tech support for lectures in Timken, the Nave, and the Perry Family Event Center, room AV support, video services for events in Timken and extended check-outs for campus exhibitions.
Tools and Equipment
- Computers + Accessories + Oculus Rift
- Video Cameras + Go Pros + 360°
- Camera Lenses
- DSLRs + Mirrorless Cameras
- Displays + Media Players
- Lighting Kits
- Photo Accessories
- Audio Equipment
- Tablets + Accessories
- Tripods + Camera Mounts
- Adapters + Cables
- TV + Projector Carts
- Miscellaneous Accessories