Computer Lab Policy
To allow for the best computing environment for the CCA community, we ask that students and faculty adhere to the following computer lab policies and guidelines:
- Most importantly, please have respect for the labs, equipment, staff, and your fellow students.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs at any time.
- Please clean up your mess after you are done working.
- Students are responsible for managing, storing, and backing up their files.
- Students are responsible for providing their own headphones for use in the labs.
- Rendering is prohibited between the hours of 8 am-10 pm, Monday through Friday. No Exceptions. All overnight rendering must have your name, rendering start-time and expected end-time, phone number, and email attached. Failure to comply may result in render termination without notification.
- If you need to render between 8 am -10 pm, please see our Cloud Lab FAQ.
- The computer labs consist of classroom labs and open labs. The classroom labs are scheduled for classes and are available only to students enrolled in a particular class, regardless of open workstations. Classroom labs may be used by students during unscheduled class time.
- Avoid theft by keeping your personal belongings with you at all times.