Submitting an I-20 Request in Workday: Summer / Fall 2022 new students
Congratulations on your admission to CCA!
Most international students must obtain a F-1 student visa to come to the United States to study full time in a degree program. Begin this process by submitting an I-20 request form, a bank statement that demonstrates your ability to cover the cost of attending CCA for at least one academic year and copy of the biographical page in your passport. The I-20 Request process is completed digitally in Workday Student.
Please keep in mind, CCA will not issue an I-20 until you have been admitted to the school and have paid the enrollment deposit.
How to Access the I-20 Request in Workday Student
This section will help you to complete all necessary parts of the I-20 Request.
- Login to your Workday Student account.
- Once you are in your account, in the search bar enter the words: Create Request
- Click the 'Create Request' link.
- From the drop down menu, select 'ALL.'
- Scroll to select 'I-20 Document Submission.'
- Click 'Okay.' This will take you to the form that needs to be completed. Step-by-step instructions for completing this form are below.
Step-by Step Guide for Submitting an I-20 Request
Step 1: Enter your name exactly as it appears on your passport.
Step 2: Please enter your 7-digit CCA ID number.
Step 3: Indicate which semester you will begin your studies at CCA. Your options are summer, fall, or spring. You can find this information on your admission letter.
Step 4: Answer whether or not you are currently in the United States.
Step 5: Upload your completed Fall 2022 I-20 Request Form
- Note : If you are admitted to the MFA Comics program, please use the I-20 Request form specifically for the MFA Comics program on the right hand side of this page.
Step 6: Upload a copy of your passport personal information page. This is the page with your photo and information such as your name and date of birth.
Step 7: Upload your financial documents. Please refer to page two of the I-20 Request form for the cost of your program. Your financial support must match or exceed this figure.
Step 8: In the 'Additional Documents' section upload any other important documents.
Optional : If you are currently attending another school in the US, please upload the completed SEVIS Transfer form in this section. Transfer forms are not required.
Step 9: Click the orange submit button!
Questions about the I-20 process? We are happy to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org