1. Circles for Community Healing
These community circles are created to provide a space for healing and care, specifically for the identities centered. We kindly ask that you don't participate if you don't identify as part of these communities nor are in relationship to these communities, to uplift and hold space for the folks who are affected and hurting during this time.
- CCA’s APIDA communities and allies are invited to join a community healing circle. This is a safe place to process, reflect, and begin to heal from the recent tragedies in Monterey Park, Half Moon Bay, and Oakland.
- Community Circle Space #1: Tuesday, Jan 31st, 3-4pm at the Multicultural Resource Center (Main Building, E3)
- Community Circle Space #2: Thursday, Feb 2nd, 3-4pm at the Multicultural Resource Center (Main Building, E3)
- The Offices of DEIB and Student Belonging & Inclusion will be holding a community circle centering Black healing to process the brutal death of Tyre Nichols and how to keep our community safe. Special thanks to the Center for Art and Public Life for providing a gathering space.
- Monday, Feb 6th, 3-4pm at The Center for Art & Public Life - 121 Hubble Street