Need Help?

Skip to Content

CCA Portal

Work-Study Program

Last updated on Jun 29, 2022

About Student Employment

There are two part-time on-campus student employment programs at CCA.

Federal Work-Study (FWS) Funds

These funds are awarded on the basis of need to eligible undergraduate and graduate students applying for financial aid. A FWS award is a way of providing financial aid recipients priority status in securing a part-time job on campus.

Institutional Work-Study (IWS) Funds

These funds are awarded to undergraduate and graduate students who may or may not have financial need and do not qualify for FWS funding.

Off-Campus Employment

Students who are unsuccessful in locating a position on campus may need to find other financial resources to cover a portion of their living expenses.

Those who are committed to working in order to help finance their education are encouraged to pursue off-campus as well as on-campus employment opportunities.

The Center for Art and Public Life oversees a limited number of off-campus employment opportunities under the Federal Work-Study Program's community service requirement.

Career Development may be able to assist in finding off-campus work.


Studying and Working at CCA


Assisting Students in Finding Employment While Completing Their Degrees

Work-Study Forms & Resources

Frequently Requested Forms and Resources


Contact the Financial Aid Office at