CAREER COACHING APPOINTMENTS
"Why meet with a career coach?" Get 1:1 feedback and support on:
- Résumés and Cover Letters
- Job and Internship Search
- Interview Prep
- Salary Compensation and Negotiation
- Career Exploration
- Post-CCA Planning
★ All appointments currently by phone or Zoom.
Appointments available 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Career coaching appointments are open to CCA students AND alumni!
Make a virtual appointment at cca.joinhandshake.com/appointments or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with scheduling an appointment through Handshake? Watch this brief tutorial video:
Instructions for scheduling a career coaching appointment:
- Log into Handshake.
- On the homepage, click on “CCA Career Center.”
- Underneath “What can we help you find?,” click on “Appointments.”
- Click on “Schedule a New Appointment.”
- Choose your year (e.g., Freshman, Sophomore, Grad Student, Alumnus, etc.).
- Choose an appointment type (e.g., Resume & Cover letter, Interview Prep, etc.)
- Choose an appointment date and time.
- Fill out the survey. Make sure the appointment medium is “Zoom-Online.”
- Upload relevant documents (e.g., Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio Link, etc.).
- Click "Request" and you are done!
★ Your career coach will confirm your appointment via Handshake.