Photography: Digital Darkroom
*Please see main Photography Studio page for hours.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Photo Studio Manager Race Dillon email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Rayko Studios - 428 3rd Street
Rm. Second Floor
Rules and Regulations
- Access permitted only after an orientation.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Never prop the door open.
- Flextight Film Holders must never leave the room and should be returned to the lock box at the end of a scanning session.
- Access Three Strike Rule:
-First: Stern warning
-Second: Limited access
-Third: No access for the remainder of semester
-If you break scanners or computers you lose access to this space.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO PHOTO MAJORS IN THEIR JUNIOR AND SENIOR YEAR.
- Reservations for scanners must be made in advance (Limit of 2 per week) and a lockbox key for film holders must be checked out from the Photo Cage. Holders must be returned to lockbox at end of the night.
- Reservations can be made on our WebCheckout Portal Page: WebCheckout Reservations
- Computer editing stations and networked printers are available on a first come, first served basis.
About the Photography: Digital Darkroom
The Digital Darkroom is designed to meet the increased specialized needs of CCA’s Photography Department. It contains 2 Hasselblad Flextight scanners capable of high quality negative scanning for 35mm, 120, and 4x5 formats. It is a place where students can scan film, and work on digital files.
Tools and Equipment
- 4 iMac Retina 5k machines
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- 2 Hasselblad Flextight scanners
- 1- Epson 10000lx