Using Panopto in Your Teaching
Panopto is a self-capture and self-publishing teaching tool available to CCA faculty, students, and staff, allowing for the easy recording and sharing of courses, lectures, and presentations. Panopto is accessible through Moodle, our learning management system.
We are rolling out Panopto for students, faculty and staff in the coming weeks. We will update this page as we develop help documentation and tutorials.
With Panopto, you can:
- Create video content to auto-publish to your Moodle course page
- Stream content live (40 second delay)
- Upload pre-existing video content such as event recordings, lectures and demos
- Automatically save recorded Zoom meetings and webinars to Panopto
- View video and course folder analytics
- Create assignment folders where students can submit assignments via video
- No file size restrictions
- No download needed to view content
- Automatic, editable closed captioning
- Web-based, only requiring download of a small application for self-capture
- Accessible via Moodle
- Accessible in China