- If you need to combine sections into one Moodle course, request a metacourse.
- If importing content from a course from before Summer 2020, request a restore of a course.
- Upload your syllabus to your Moodle course as a "File" resource
- Add your policies and expectations for interactions and engagement
- Build the activities/projects/assignments
- For each piece of your course, choose how you will deliver that content
- Decide what will be synchronous
- Upload/Import content in your Moodle course
- Record your lectures in small chunks (Portal page)
- Find and upload other existing content
- Create assignments
- Create discussion forums
- Build a rubric for evaluating student learning (video)
- Organize your Moodle class for student success
- Set up your gradebook by choosing gradebook type and creating your Categories to align with the grading categories on your syllabus
Linked above are the most immediately useful or relevant resources. Below are additional resources that might be helpful or provide further detail or specifics.
Now go on to Finalizing.