Student Affairs Overview
The Division of Student Affairs maximizes the student experience. We foster transformative co-curricular learning and support students as they navigate challenges and transitions. We teach students the skills they need to be creative citizens who embody CCA values.
- We partner with faculty, staff, and the community to support and maximize the student learning experience.
- We engage students in co-curricular experiences that focus on educating the whole person.
- We encourage, enhance, and maintain a sense of interconnectedness and community, and we promote opportunities for collaboration.
- We use assessment data from institutional and national research projects to provide evidence-based student support and services.
(based on Learning Reconsidered 2)
- Cognitive Complexity
- Knowledge Acquisition, Integration, and Application
- Civic Engagement
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competence
- Practical Competence
- Persistence and Academic Achievement
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Feedback or suggestions regarding content on this page? Please email: Office of the VP for Student Affairs