The Division of Student Affairs maximizes the student experience. We foster transformative co-curricular learning and support students as they navigate challenges and transitions. We teach students the skills they need to be creative citizens who embody CCA values.
At the core of all Student Affairs work are the following guiding principles:
- We partner with faculty, staff, and the community to support and maximize the student learning experience.
- We engage students in co-curricular experiences that focus on educating the whole person.
- We encourage, enhance, and maintain a sense of interconnectedness and community, and we promote opportunities for collaboration.
- We use assessment data from institutional and national research projects to provide evidence-based student support and services.
- Cognitive Complexity
- Knowledge Acquisition, Integration, and Application
- Civic Engagement
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competence
- Practical Competence
- Persistence and Academic Achievement
Student Affairs Overview
For urgent matters:
- Medical or mental health emergencies: call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Urgent, non-emergency mental health issues requiring immediate attention: call CCA's mental health crisis hotline number: 510.594.5099.
- Campus related emergencies: call CCA's Public Safety department: 415.703.9510.
- Report a concern regarding a CCA student: submit a CCA Cares Form.
For non-urgent matters:
- For general assistance or a referral (during regular business hours): email email@example.com.
STUDENT AFFAIRS INFORMATION DESK
SAN FRANCISCO STUDENT AFFAIRS SUITE
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs Staff
Feedback or suggestions regarding content on this page? Please email: Office of the VP for Student Affairs