>> Help Us Support You in an Emergency
Posted February 23, 2022, 2:30 PM
Updated March 2, 2022, 1:40 PM
Complete Workday Inbox Items between March 4 and March 14
When students experience a crisis during their time at CCA, staff are here to offer support. Please help us to help you by making sure that your contact information and emergency contacts are always up-to-date.
Since some students' information changes during their time at CCA, we are asking all students to confirm that their information is accurate each semester.
Continuing Students (those who started at CCA before spring 2022):
- Check your Workday inbox on/after March 4 for the following tasks:
- Update My Emergency Contacts
- Update My Primary Home Address
- Complete each task using the buttons within your Workday inbox tasks.
- Troubleshooting Tips:
- For "Update Emergency Contacts," add "Emergency Contact" to the "Relationship Type" field, or the task will not be complete. Adding "Emergency Contact" will resolve this common error.
- Check out the brief step-by-step video for details about how to resolve errors & submit the tasks!
- Since you’re in Workday
New Students for Spring 2022:
- Although you may not have Workday inbox tasks, please update Primary Home Address, and Friends and Family (Emergency Contacts) information. Please be sure to add "Emergency Contact" to the relevant "Relationship Type" field
- You are also strongly encouraged to update your Personal Information and Preferred Name.
Thank you for keeping your information updated so that we can support you if an emergency arises.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.