Undergraduate Late Enrollment
If you are joining us after Welcome Week, please take the following steps to ensure you have a successful start to your first semester.
Should you fail to complete any steps in this process, the chair and assistant chair of First Year Programs for first-year students and major programs for transfer students will be notified.
Steps to Ensure a Successful Start
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS must first meet with Cultural Engagement Advisor Nancy Matsukawa for critical information about the F-1 non-immigrant visa check-in which is required by immigration.
Step 1: Register with Student Records or Advising & Planning
- Contact Student Records or Advising & Planning for assistance in registering for courses
- Review registered courses (Did I register correctly?)
- Make preferential changes yourself via Workday now though the end of the add/drop period (Can I change my registration?)
- NOTE: It is your responsibility to contact instructor(s) about the following as soon as possible:
- Class materials you may be needing (e.g., Moodle course access, supplies list)
- Class sessions you may have missed and their impact to course attendance
- Lectures and/or assignments that will need to be completed
Step 2: Meet with the Office of Student Success
- Make an appointment with Office of Student Success to connect within the first two weeks of the semester
- Review Academic Success Strategies, especially the OSS Guide: Questions to Ask Professors
- NOTE: OSS staff may recommend you follow up with Academic Strategy and Writing Coaches for additional assistance
Step 3: Complete the New Student Orientation Moodle course
- Contact email@example.com for log-in information should you not have received the New Student Orientation Moodle course
Need additional help?
- For assistance with the registration process, contact Student Records (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For assistance with reviewing your Academic Plan or courses, contact Advising & Planning
- For any questions you have related to your student record, billing, financial aid, student immigration regulations and visa status, and housing and dining, email student services at email@example.com or text (415) 915-2503