Academic Success Strategies
- Ask specific questions regarding your standing in a course and strategize a plan to improve over the remainder of the semester. Refer to OSS Guide: Questions to Ask Professors for examples on how to get started.
- Academic Advising
- Counseling Services
- Meet with Counseling for confidential appointments.
- Learning Resources
- Make an appointment with an LRC coach for further academic support.
- Access / Disability Services
- Reach out for information regarding accommodations.
- Health + Wellness
- Information to help navigate your health and wellness resources and options.
- CCA Cares
- Fill out a CCA cares report for support for concerns regarding basic needs, health and wellbeing, potential policy violations, etc.
- Ask questions related to student records, billing, financial aid, student immigration regulations and visa status, and housing and dining.
- Organize and Prioritize!
- Learn about different methods and strategies on how to stay organized and how to prioritize various tasks, including tips from CCA staff and students.
- A Guide to Goal Setting
- Check out this list of goals and action steps to use as a starting point to develop your own goals as you progress at CCA and beyond.
- Undergraduate Advising Guides
- Online Learning: A student’s guide
- Read about key information and resources to support your online learning.
- Online Learning Strategies
- Review LRC's coach-curated list of tips for online learning.
- Hack Your Homework
- Explore homework tips from LRC coaches.
- Hack Your Learning
- Learn strategies and skills that can help you succeed academically.
- Attendance and Engagement Policy
- Learn about how regular attendance in all classes is required, including Engagement-Based Attendance for online and hybrid courses.
- Course Withdrawal
- Graduate Programs & Policies
- Review grading, transfer credit, and academic progress policies specific to graduate students.
- Financial Aid Policies