Academic advisors offer in-person as well as video meetings via Zoom for your convenience. We encourage you to take advantage and schedule regular appointments with your advisor each semester.
Schedule an Appointment
Select your academic advisor below to view their availability in real time and schedule an appointment.
- Note the home campus of your academic advisor.
- Indicate whether you require a meeting via phone or Zoom (free video-conferencing service with your CCA email account)
Open Office Hours
Academic advisors are available for limited open office hours during the Add/Drop and Priority Registration periods from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, beginning the first day of the semester and the first day of Priority Registration.
- Spring 2020 Add/Drop (January 17-28). See Add, Drop, and Withdrawal.
- Spring 2020 Priority Registration in Fall 2021 Courses (March 30 - April 10). See Registration.
- Seniors and juniors needing registration support are encouraged to meet with an advisor during Open Office Hours in the first week of Priority Registration while sophomores and first years should plan to meet with an advisor during Open Office Hours in the second week.
- Note: Appointments can be made outside of Open Office Hours for registration guidance. However, appointments to discuss academic-planning concerns outside of immediate Add/Drop and Priority Registration issues should be made for later in the semester.
San Francisco Campus, Main Building
Oakland Campus, Irwin Student Center