Academic advisors offer in-person as well as video meetings via Zoom for your convenience. We encourage you to take advantage and schedule regular appointments with your advisor each semester.
Schedule an Appointment
Select your academic advisor below to view their availability in real time and schedule an appointment.
- Note the home campus of your academic advisor.
- Indicate whether you prefer a Zoom meeting or an in-person meeting
During Add/Drop and Priority Registration
Academic advisors are available for limited open office hours during the add/drop and priority registration periods from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 2 - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, beginning the first day of the semester.
- Fall 2019 Add/Drop (August 30 - September 10). See Add, Drop, and Withdrawal.
- Fall 2019 Priority Registration in Spring 2020 Courses (November 4-15). See Registration.
- Note: Appointments can be made outside of open office hours for registration guidance. However, appointments to discuss academic-planning concerns outside of immediate Add/Drop and Priority Registration issues should be made for later in the semester.
San Francisco Campus, Main Building
Oakland Campus, Irwin Student Center