Undergraduate Advising is committed to providing students with the support, resources, and tools that will allow them to excel.
Our dedicated team includes professional staff academic advisors as well as faculty program experts (PE) who serve as consultants in the advising process, utilizing their field expertise to guide students in their chosen path.
Be sure to check your CCA email address regularly for important updates and additional information.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with general questions or concerns regarding advising.
Academic Advising Appointments
Academic advisors offer in-person as well as Zoom meetings for your convenience. We encourage you to take advantage of this and schedule regular appointments with your advisor each semester.
Schedule an Appointment
Select your academic advisor below to view their availability in real time and schedule an appointment.
- Note the home campus of your academic advisor
- Indicate whether you prefer a Zoom meeting or an in-person meeting
- Academic Advising offices are located in the Main Building of the San Francisco campus and in the Irwin Student Center of the Oakland campus.
During Add/Drop and Priority Registration
Academic advisors are available for limited open office hours during the add/drop period and priority registration from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 3 - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, beginning the first day of the semester.
- Spring 2019 Add/Drop (January 18-29). See Add, Drop, and Withdrawal.
- Spring 2019 Priority Registration in Fall 2019 Courses (April 1-16). See Registration.
- Note: Appointments can be made outside of open office hours for assistance in adjusting registration. However, appointments to discuss academic-planning concerns outside of immediate Add/Drop and Priority Registration issues should be made for later in the semester.ointments to discuss academic-planning concerns outside of immediate Add/Drop and Priority Registration issues should be made for later in the semester.