CCA Counseling Services is committed to the personal development and professional advancement of students engaged in an arts-based educational environment fostering creativity, curiosity, and diversity. Counseling Services encourages student success and well-being by providing a broad spectrum of mental health services, including individual therapy, crisis intervention, consultation, referrals, workshops on mental health topics, and outreach.
Spring 2023 semester appointments are available. Book on our Student Health Portal
If you would like to book a One Time Urgent Appointment please call our Our Administrative Specialist Persephone Hamilton at 415.703.9570.
*For questions about our services and our clinicians:
CCA Counseling Main Confidential Voicemail 415.551.9267. Call this number if:
- You have questions about our services or our team.
- You want to request a consultation with counseling staff.
- You want to be added to the waitlist for services.
- You need a referral for psychological or psychiatric support outside of CCA.
(Please note that this confidential voicemail is for non-urgent issues and is monitored ongoing M-F by Counseling Staff. If you leave a message, you will receive a return call within 24-48 hours during the weekday)
*For general questions about counseling services during weekday business hours:
Administrative Specialist Persephone Hamilton 415.703.9570. Call this number if:
- You need information about where counseling services is located or how to access the offices if you have an appointment.
- To inquire about when/where your appointment is.
- To schedule a One Time Urgent (OTU) Appointment.
*For Urgent Immediate Assistance:
CCA mental health crisis hotline: 415.551.9344. (previously 510.594.5099)
Currently, CCA Counseling offers services in a hybrid format; both in-person and online (tele-mental-health). For more detailed information about current services and policies visit our Counseling Appointments page below.