Lockers may be rented for temporary storage of belongings by emailing email@example.com.
[Note: Please contact studio managers for information regarding lockers available inside studios and shops.]
- All lockers, regardless of size and location, cost $5 to rent for the duration of a semester, or $7 for two semesters.
- All rentals include a lock.
- Initially, only one locker per student is allowed; however, if available lockers still exist after the second week locker rentals become available, secondary rentals are allowed. (Note: Two rentals is the maximum for any student.)
- Once a student is assigned a locker it cannot be changed for a different locker until the end of the rental period.
- Notices will be posted on lockers during the final week of each semester as a reminder to remove your belongings.
- Following the rental term termination date of each semester, all unclaimed items in lockers are discarded -- typically by 4 p.m. on the Monday immediately following the last day of class.
CCA offers campus lockers to CCA students solely to lessen the burden of transporting materials between campus and home. They are not intended to secure valuable or irreplaceable items, and the college strongly discourages storage of such items on campus. CCA is not responsible for the repair or replacement of locker contents, and will not reimburse individuals for property lost on campus.