COVID–19 Information for the CCA Community
CCA continues closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and follows the guidance and recommendations of public health agencies. Our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our CCA community, as well as our neighbors and loved ones at home. This page will be updated as new information is available.
If you have a positive COVID-19 test, or if you are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results, stay home! You must:
- Report your case to us using this form.
- Begin isolation immediately (regardless of whether or not you have symptoms.
You will be contacted by a member of our team who will collect information from you, guide you on your next-steps, and alert anyone who may need to be notified. You can see CCA's isolation protocols for positive cases here.
CCA is responsible for initiating the contact tracing process and will work with students, faculty, or staff, along with public health officials, to identify and contact individuals who may have been exposed. Please reach out to your healthcare provider directly if you have any concerns about your health or your symptoms worsen.
Important Information About the Spring 2023 Semester
All students, faculty, and staff are required to be up-to-date on their vaccinations against COVID-19 (with all recommended doses in their primary vaccine series, and one booster shot). Visit the COVID-19 vaccination requirements page for more information. When You Are Fully Vaccinated and have received your Booster shot, please log into Workday and follow these instructions.
COVID-19 Testing Resources
Campus Safety Protocols
All students, faculty, and staff must provide proof of vaccination or approved exemption to access campus and masks are required indoors for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals; vaccinated individuals may remove masks outdoors but unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks at all times.
Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place and adhere to CDC guidelines. All HVAC filtration and air circulation measures are in compliance with ASHRAE standards. You can find FAQs about ventilation here.
Faculty and Staff can find additional information on the Human Resources Workplace Guidelines during COVID-19 page.
Students living in CCA residence halls, please see the Housing & Dining COVID-19 Protocols.
Events That Invite Members of the Public to Campus
Events that are open to the public with an expected attendance of 50 or more require advance approval. Please complete the event request form for those events. The following precautions must be followed for on campus events:
- Events must use pre-registration or require guests to sign in at the door. Attendees should provide their names, phone numbers, and email addresses. This information must be kept on file for 14 days to facilitate contact tracing in the event of a positive case.
- Members of the public must be informed that, if they test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending an event on CCA’s campus, they should contact COVIDresponse@cca.edu immediately.
- Support from Media Services is limited at this time. Any events scheduled after 5 pm must be self-supported by event sponsors. Before submitting the event request form, please ensure your event has been approved by your department and/or division.
Please email COVIDresponse@cca.edu.