COVID–19 Information for the CCA Community
CCA is closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and following the guidance and recommendations of public health agencies. As the situation continues to change, our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our CCA community, as well as our neighbors and loved ones at home. This page will be regularly updated as more information is available.
If you have a positive test, symptoms, or are exposed to COVID-19
If you are sick, stay home! If you have a positive test, are showing symptoms, or have had close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19 (defined as being within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period), you must follow these instructions:
- Use this form to self-report your case (you may also email COVIDresponse@cca.edu).
- Begin quarantine or isolation if appropriate, as soon as possible (you can determine if you should quarantine or isolate based on the protocols outlined here).
- You will be contacted by a member of our team who will collect information from you, guide you on your next-steps, and alert anyone who may need to be notified.
CCA is responsible for initiating the contact tracing process and will work with any sick students, faculty, or staff, along with public health officials, to identify and contact individuals who may have been exposed. Please reach out to your healthcare provider directly if you have any concerns about your health or your symptoms worsen.
CCA is tracking and reporting on positive cases among members of our community who are living or working on campus. This dashboard is updated twice weekly. It was last updated on Monday, June 27.
Reframe: A Safe Return to CCA
Visit the Reframe: A Safe Return to CCA section of Portal for important information and resources to support living, learning, teaching, and working.
CCA COVID-19 Mask Policy
Vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear face coverings (masks) at all times indoors on CCA's campuses. Vaccinated individuals may remove face coverings outdoors; unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks at all times on campus.
- A well-fitted, non-vented N95, KN95, or KF94 respirator mask or a well-fitted surgical/procedural mask with a cloth mask worn over it is strongly recommended.
- Given the higher transmissibility of the recent Omicron variants, cloth masks alone are no longer recommended.
Questions? Please email COVIDresponse@cca.edu.