CCA Logo

International Student Affairs and Programs

International Education Week 2019

Celebrate International Education Week with ISAP! Learn about all our events here.

Read More

About International Student Affairs and Programs (ISAP)

Learn about the International Student Affairs and Programs Office here at CCA.

Read More

Make an Appointment

The best way to see an ISAP Advisor is to make an appointment. Check their availability here!

Read More

New Students: Pre-Arrival Guide

Welcome to CCA! We are sure that you have lots of questions. This guide is a great place to start.

Read More

Maintaining Status (F-1 Students)

As an F-1 student, it is your responsibility maintain your status. The ISAP Office is here to help you.

Read More

Employment Options for F-1 International Students

Our students are dedicated workers, but immigration regulations can be tricky. Learn how to work the right way.

Read More

Globalize Your College Experience

Learn more about the various options to study abroad or study away available to CCA students who want to globalize their academic experience.

Read More

Social Security Number (SSN)

The U.S. Government requires international students to obtain a social security number before they are able to work legally in the US.

Read More

Travel - Before You Go

Learn more about the requirements for travel, whether traveling domestically within the United States or going abroad while you are a currently enrolled student.

Read More

Meet the ISAP Ambassadors

We have an amazing team of ISAP Ambassadors that work really hard to build community and support our international and domestic students alike. Meet the team here!

Read More

Driver's License, I-94 Record, & ITIN

Here is a link to miscellaneous areas related to acquiring a driver's license or ID card, entry records into the United States, or obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN.)

Read More

International Student Life

CCA's international students are an important part of our community. Learn how to get more involved in our cultural programming and events!

Read More

Submitting an I-20 Request in Workday Student

Welcome to ISAP! We are happy to help you with your CCA I-20.

Read More

Beware of Scams (Phonecalls, WeChat Scams, and Others!)

Learn more about scams that have affected our international students and how you can avoid them!

Read More

Announcements View More

Beware of Scams (Phonecalls, WeChat Scams, and Others!)

September 30, 2019, 3:38 PM by Andrew Heald

This time of year, scammers try anything they can to steal your money. It's important to protect yourself! Please view this page on scams to learn more and stay safe.

Time to apply for OPT

September 12, 2019, 10:14 AM by Jessica L. McMillan

If you are completing all degree requirements in December 2019, it is time to apply for OPT! ISAP recommends that you apply NOW to avoid losing any OPT time. For more information, visit here.


November 21, 2018, 11:10 AM by Jessica L. McMillan

ISAP will be hosting Travel Signature Days on both campuses on the following dates:

Wednesday, December 4th

Thursday, December 5th

If you plan to travel outside of the United States during the semester break, remember that you need a valid ...