Parent and Family Orientation
Parents & Family Orientation (Fall semester only)
Congratulations and welcome to the CCA Community!
Attending college represents an important transition for students and their families alike. We value the essential role you played in supporting your student's decision to attend CCA, and we encourage you to stay involved in their college trajectory over the next few years.
Join us at Parent & Family Orientation to learn about important resources available to your student, connect with other families and key staff, and find out how you can get involved in the CCA community to make an impact.
Register for 2019 Parent & Family Orientation
Monday, August 26
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Perry Family Events Center, SF Campus
Check-in opens at 8 a.m.—program begins at 9 a.m. Coffee and lunch are provided. Please check back for full program and additional resources.
Have a Question?
- Review CCA's Undergraduate Enrollment Checklist which contains important deadlines, plus information regarding financial aid, health insurance, and more
- Read our Before You Arrive portal page to prepare for your trip.
- Join the CCA Parents and Family Facebook group and ask a question to other CCA parents.
- Visit CCA’s Parents & Family portal page for links to additional resources.
- Email email@example.com if you have questions regarding Parent & Family Orientation.
We look forward to meeting you in August!