Parking and transit update: 7th Street parking lot closed starting 5/25
Posted May 25, 2022, 11:31 AM
Updated May 25, 2022, 12:01 PM
As planned, the parking lot located at 1140 7th Street will cease operations today, May 25, so it may be utilized as a staging area for construction during unification in San Francisco. We ask you to consider using public transit to commute to campus given the limited paid parking options in the neighborhood and to reduce your carbon footprint. Also, remember that most street parking near campus has a 4-hour limit.
Transit resources for your consideration:
- There are many Public transit options for commuting to the CCA San Francisco Campus.
- The Mission Bay Shuttle provides free direct service to and from the Civic Center Bart Station during peak commute hours (pickup and drop-off is directly in front of Makers Cafe).
- Eligible employees may enroll in pre-tax commuter benefits at any time during the year.
- If you don't have a clipper card, you can pay by phone using the mobile clipper options.
- Bay Wheels bike share offers convenient and affordable biking options without having to haul your personal bike on transit. Use promo code CCABIKES for a discount on the annual membership fee!
If you have to drive and want to price daily or monthly parking near campus, use SpotHero to search for locations and rates (toggle between daily/monthly in the top left corner).
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.