CCA Undergraduate Advising advocates for student success. We partner with students to develop and achieve their creative, academic, personal, and professional goals as participants in diverse local and global communities. In collaboration with our advising, students should be able to:
- navigate policies and systems to find value in all aspects of their educational choices.
- connect with resources in order to cultivate dynamic creative practices.
- develop strategies for success with intentionality, integrity, and equanimity.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with general questions or concerns regarding advising.
- We Advise. You Decide. Promoting awareness of policies and resources that impact student needs and goals within the context of the community, college, and program.
- You Are Supported. Encouraging self-reflection, self-authorship, and empowerment to develop networks of relationships that strengthen student success.
- We Are With You. Supporting student growth through meaningful interactions that cultivate respect and prioritize self-care.
Academic advisors support students in a variety of ways that include:
- Individual meetings
- Registration support
- Academic planning tools
- Advising events and workshops
- Campus resource referrals
You should regularly review your academic progress, making note of the year in which you entered CCA to ensure that you are meeting the appropriate requirements. Be sure to reference the course guide that corresponds to your major program and effective year for the recommended path in which requirements should be completed.
Academic Planning Workshops
Academic Advising hosts in-person Academic Planning Workshops on both campuses for general assistance in navigating academic planning and registration via Workday prior to the Priority Registration period. More information coming soon.