Just Two Blocks Away from Campus
Blattner Hall was built in 2018, has modern features and spacious apartment style units flooded with natural light. This community houses upper division and Graduate students.
Four Bedroom Apartments
- All apartments have two bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining area, living space, and eight study spaces (not in the bedrooms) allowing for studying/making outside of the bedroom.
- Double Room within 4 Bedroom Apartment: 4 double rooms with two beds in each, with a maximum occupancy of 8 residents.
- Single Room within 4 Bedroom Apartment: Depending on availability, CCA may offer a double room (same as above) as a single room. Apartments with this assignment would have a total occupancy between 4 and 7 people as some will have two people. Please note, the 2nd bed would not be removed from the room in this type of assignment.
- Single Room w/ View in 4 Bedroom Apartment: These premium units have a total of 4 occupants in the entire apartment (all single rooms with one bed in each), and are located at the corner of the building. The living space has windows that overlook Jackson Park.
Two Bedroom Apartments
- All apartments have one bathroom, a full kitchen and dining area, living space, and four study spaces for each resident (not in the bedrooms)
- Double Room within 2 Bedroom Apartment: 2 double rooms each with two beds, with a maximum of 4 residents.
- Environmentally sustainable design
- Furnished four-bedroom, eight-person units (assigned as doubles) with two full bathrooms
- Limited number of single units available
- All units include an eat-in kitchen, living room, ample closet space, and beautiful bay windows with views of San Francisco
- Private desk/study space outside of the bedroom (4 total in 2 bedroom units, and 8 total in 4 bedroom units)
- Large ground-floor space for residential programming and events
- Two outdoor courtyards
- On-site laundry facilities and mailboxes
- Front desk security
- Interior secure bike parking
- Nearby grocery shopping (0.3 miles from Whole Foods, .5 from Trader Joes, and 0.7 miles from Safeway)
- Five-minute walk to CCA’s main campus on 8th Street
- Catty-corner to Jackson Park’s tennis and basketball courts, baseball fields, and picnic tables
- Close to multiple gyms as well as a CrossFit facility
- Located in the heart of the “DoReMi” design and arts district, home to many galleries, alternative art spaces, and museums, including CCA’s very own Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts
- La Lucha Coffee Bar, J.B.’s Place, Philz Coffee, and many more local cafes, sandwich shops, and restaurants within walking distance
- The Dogpatch, a vibrant arts community to the southeast of our new building, features Workshop Residence, Minnesota Street Project, and CCA’s new MFA studio spaces
- Mission Bay Shuttle provides service to and from Civic Center Bart station during peak commute hours.
- An easily accessible bike share station is located at the corner of 8th and Irwin, check out CCABay Wheels discounts on both monthly and annual memberships.
- Plenty of indoor, secure bike parking if you prefer to have your own bike on campus.
- Public transit provides convenient Muni routes including the 22-Fillmore, 10-Townsend, and 55-16th Street, you can board with your CCA Pass
- MFA studios in Dogpatch are a 15-minute Muni or bike ride.
If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible. Starting the intake process early on will help college staff identify the best room type for you.