Policies & Procedures
Please see the Housing & Dining Protocols outlining the College's revised Housing plans with all instruction going remote.
CCA Residential Agreement of Community Standards
- All residential students agree to abide by the CCA Residential Community Standards, all of which are consistent with the college's educational objectives.
- Residents of CCA Housing are required and accountable to conduct themselves as responsible members of the college residential community as well as of the surrounding neighborhood community.
- Respect and consideration for the rights of others, their safety, and their need to study and rest is priority.
- Each resident is expected to respond positively to requests from staff of the College, it's service partners, and fellow students regarding behavior that does not conform to the college's stated standard of conduct.
- Please Note: Rules for student conduct apply to behavior occurring within or adjacent to CCA residential facilities and at all college-sponsored activities, regardless of location.
Questions regarding residential community standards and conduct should be sent to ResEd@cca.edu
Live On Residency Policy (First & Second Years, & New Transfers)
Please carefully review this policy as it is strictly enforced. If your student status requires that you live-on CCA's campus, and you do not qualify for an exemption, and you do not register for Housing by June 1, housing charges will apply to your account.
Questions regarding the requirement should be directed to email@example.com
Meal Plan Policy
Please carefully review this policy as it is strictly enforced. Meal plan participation is required as stated, for all residents living in Founders and Blattner Hall, unless the student has an approved Medical Exemption by June 1 for Fall start, and by December 1 for Spring start.
Questions regarding meal plans should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations & Processes
Students are held responsible to read and understand CCA's Housing Operations & Processes.
Questions regarding your housing registration, application, or assignment should be directed to email@example.com
Questions regarding your housing or dining charges? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCA Residential Life Policies for Pre-College
All students who live in the Residential Halls during the Pre-College Program are held to community standards and policies specific to the program.
Read the policies here:Pre-College Residential Policies
If you have any questions please contact Rachel Gelenius, Pre-College Program Manager
email@example.com or 510.594.3638.