New Students (Undergrad)
Welcome to your future home!
The CCA student housing community empowers creativity. Your roommate or neighbor could be your next collaborator. Our social, educational, and residential programming is committed to supporting your academic success and to help you connect with your peers. Our professional staff, and reputable service partners provide a supportive and safe space for residents to learn, create and thrive.
The college's newest residence features both private and shared units, spacious multi-use common areas, and the ground floor dining facility, Makers Cafe, where students can use their meal plan. Keep scrolling for more details about the residential experience.
Live On Residency Policy
All first and second year, and new transfer students live on campus. Please read CCA's Live On Residency Policy. CCA is committed to supporting the success of our students. Research consistently demonstrates that students who live on campus have higher rates of retention and graduation than students who live off campus.
Benefits of living on campus
- Convenience is key: Convenience to campus and academics resources is everything. Living on campus provides you with more time in the studios, libraries, and direct access to other campus resources.
- Succeed Academically: Studies show students who live on campus have a positive and satisfying college experience, earn higher grade point averages, and are more likely to graduate.
- Build Community: live immersed in a community of artists/designers. You may request friends as roommates or meet new artists/designers in your residential community
Students may request a roommate of their choice at the time of applying. Your roommate preferences will be collected in advance, in preparation for double occupancy to be allowed.
CCA does not offer on campus family housing. If you are new to the area and seeking resources for off campus family housing please email us for tips.
How to Register for housing
- Wait 24 hours after creating your CCA account before logging into your housing account.
- Access your Housing at CCA account: enter your CCA username and password (same as your CCA email)
- Select “get started” (the blue button next to the Housing Application title)
- Read the housing application carefully, and complete all fields as necessary
- Review and submit your application (in this step you will also sign your Housing License Agreement)
- Upon receipt of your application and agreement, the housing administration team will review your information and enter you into the housing assignment process
- Time to find a roommate, learn about the matching process to get started
- If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible
- Room and roommate assignments will be sent mid-June for Fall and early December for Spring
- Charges for housing will be applied to your account in early July for Fall and early December for Spring
Access and Disability Services
If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible. Starting the intake process early on will help college staff identify the best room type for you.
Unit type and roommate preferences are prioritized by housing application submission date, so the earlier you submit your application, the better chance you have a getting your preferred room type.
Incoming transfer students: Students NOT required to live on campus per the live on residency policy are required to submit a $250 housing confirmation payment at the time of signing the Housing License Agreement to secure a space. This fee is not applicable to incoming students who ARE required to live on campus.