New Students (Undergrad)
Welcome to your future home!
The CCA student housing community empowers creativity. Your roommate or neighbor could be your next collaborator. Our social, educational, and residential programming is committed to supporting your academic success and to help you connect with your peers. Our professional staff, and reputable service partners provide a supportive and safe space for residents to learn, create and thrive.
The college's newest residence features both private and shared units, spacious multi-use common areas, and the ground floor dining facility, Makers Cafe, where students can use their meal plan. Check out the floor plans and amenities below.
Live On Residency Policy
CCA is committed to supporting the success of our students. Research consistently demonstrates that students who live on campus have higher rates of retention and graduation than students who live off campus. All first and second year, and new transfer students live on campus when in-person instruction is permitted. Please read CCA's Live On Residency Policy.
Students may request a roommate of their choice at the time of applying. Final assignment of single versus double occupancy will depend on the San Francisco Department of Public Health. Your roommate preferences will be collected in advance, in preparation for double occupancy to be allowed. If the health order, is restricted to single occupancy, you will not have a roommate unless you opt in.
CCA does not have on campus family housing options at this time.
Apply Early - Unit type and roommate preferences are prioritized by housing application submission date, so the earlier you submit your application, the better chance you have a getting your preferred room type.
- Access your Housing at CCA account: enter your CCA username and password (same as your CCA email)
- Select “get started” (the blue button next to the Housing Application title)
- Read the housing application carefully, and complete all fields as necessary
- Review and submit your application (in this step you will also sign your Housing License Agreement)
- Upon receipt of your application and agreement, the housing administration team will review your information and enter you into the housing assignment process
- Time to find a roommate, learn about the matching process to get started
- If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible
- Room and roommate assignments will be sent mid-June for Fall and early December for Spring
- Charges for housing will be applied to your account in early July for Fall and early December for Spring