The Spring 2023 billing statements are now available for students who are registered in classes. Please check your cca.edu email for important information and next steps.
CCA offers interest-free installment payment plans per semester. We charge a $25 nonrefundable payment plan enrollment fee per plan, per term/semester.
Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan on Touchnet.
- Self-service access on PC or mobile device
- Schedule automatic payments
- Multiple payment methods
Students can enroll in a payment plan by following these steps per semester. You can also refer to our Step by Step Guide on how to enroll in a payment plan.
- Visit Touchnet Bill+Pay.
- Login with your Workday email and password.
- Click "Enroll in Payment Plan" to enroll in an available plan.
PLEASE NOTE that students/parents need to enroll in a payment plan and setup automatic payments per semester. Payment plan enrollments and automatic payments do not automatically continue to future semesters.
Students are responsible for the payment of deposits, tuition, and fees as well as for securing and tracking financial aid. Regardless of who is making the payments, it is the student's responsibility to understand their payment due dates and deadlines and to make all payments on time.
It is the student’s responsibility to forward billing information to a parent or third party who is assisting them with their payments.
Students can access their online billing statement in real time using the student portal after logging into Workday.
Students are responsible to review their online billing statement each month and to understand their charges, credits, and balance on the account.
Please note the Student Accounts Office sends periodic e-mails regarding payment deadlines or other important reminders to the student's cca.edu Gmail address. Students are responsible for updating their contact information and billing address on Workday.
Failure to read or receive an e-mail or mailed billing statement does not relieve students of their obligation to make timely payment.
Authorization to Release Student Account Information or FERPA (Optional)
- Under the provisions of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we will not disclose any billing/payment information to parents/relatives/guardian/third-party without the student's consent, even if the person inquiring is paying the student's tuition and fees. Students must add their parents/relatives/guardian/third-party as an authorized user in Touchnet for them to enroll in a payment plan and pay online. You can also add users in Workday if you'd like third party users to view your financial aid and academic information.
- Each office has a separate FERPA authorization process. Please ask the appropriate office to obtain their FERPA authorization process.
- Adding parents/relatives/guardian/third-party as authorized users does not mean that we will contact them if there is an unresolved issue with your student account. All billing/payment information will be e-mailed to the student's CCA email.
Delinquent Student Accounts and Registration Holds
Students must be current with their payments to register during the priority registration. Please review your holds prior to your registration appointment. Refer to the steps on How to Prepare for Registration.
CCA is a private, nonprofit institution that relies on tuition revenue to operate. Consequently, it is essential for students to register and pay on time. A significant portion of CCA's operating budget is allocated to scholarships that assist students' financial needs.
CCA reserves the right to withhold issuing degrees, certificates, or statements of recommendation to or on behalf of any student whose financial account with the college remains unpaid (full or in part).
Students with delinquent financial accounts are subject to having all registration privileges revoked, and failure to pay tuition and other charges may result in a student's removal from his or her registered courses.
Students may be dropped from registered courses if they have an outstanding balance or if their financial aid application has not been completed prior to the aforementioned deadlines, or both.
Students must be current with their payments to register during the final registration or add/drop periods for either the fall or spring term.
A late fee of $150 will be charged for a term/semester's initial payment that is not made by the due dates of August 1 for Fall and December 1 for Spring.
A late fee of $50 will be charged to subsequent late payments or unpaid balances, or both. This also includes balances that remain due as a result of unsecured financial aid.
Delinquent accounts may be referred to an outside collection agency. Students are liable for all costs and legal fees incurred in the collection process of delinquent accounts.
By enrolling in classes, students agree to authorize CCA and/or its agents, including collection agencies, to contact students in an effort to collect outstanding debt, by use of pre-recorded messages, voice messages and other calls and to records calls, and by using all forms of telecommunications, including cellular phone, and/or all forms of technology.