New Students (Graduate)
Private Studios and Shared Apartments
Welcome to your future home!
The CCA student housing community empowers creativity. Your roommate or neighbor could be your next collaborator. Our social, educational, and residential programming is committed to supporting your academic success and to help you connect with your peers. Our professional staff, and reputable service partners provide a supportive and safe space for residents to learn, create and thrive.
Benefits of living on campus
- Convenience is key: after a year of remote learning, convenience to campus and academics resources is everything. Living on campus provides you with more time in the studios, libraries, and direct access to other campus resources.
- Succeed Academically: Studies show students who live on campus have a positive and satisfying college experience, earn higher grade point averages, and are more likely to graduate.
- Build Community: live immersed in a community of artists/designers. You may request friends as roommates or meet new artists/designers in your residential community
The college's newest residence features both private and shared units, spacious multi-use common areas, and the ground floor dining facility, Makers Cafe, where students can use their meal plan. Check out the floor plans and amenities below. The fifth floor community was designed with upper division and graduate students in mind. It offers private studio or suite style options, both with kitchenettes. There's also a shared outdoor terrace and views of the iconic San Francisco Skyline.
CCA's apartment style community is located 3 block's away from the SF Campus. It offers spacious four and two bedroom apartment style units, with kitchens and modern amenities. Residents also benefit from a spacious multi purpose room and open air courtyards.
CCA does not offer on campus family housing. If you are new to the area and seeking resources for off campus family housing please email us for tips.
Unit type and roommate preferences are prioritized by housing application submission date, so the earlier you submit your application, the better chance you have a getting your preferred room type.
Access and Disability Services
If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible. Starting the intake process early on will help college staff identify the best room type for you.
How to Apply
- Wait 24 hours after creating your CCA account before logging into your Housing account.
- Access your Housing at CCA account: enter your CCA username and password (same as your CCA email)
- Select “get started” (the blue button next to the Housing Application title)
- Read the housing application carefully, and complete all fields as necessary
- Review and submit your application
- Upon receipt of your application and agreement, the housing administration team will review your information and then send you a Housing Offer with an agreement for review and signature
- Next you'll be asked to provide a $250 housing confirmation payment (this will be applied to your housing charges), it is non-refundable if you cancel. Once paid, you will be entered into the housing assignment process
- Time to find a roommate, learn about the matching process to get started
- If you have an access or disability accommodation request please submit your request with the Access and Disability Services office as soon as possible
- Room and roommate assignments will be sent mid-June for Fall and early December for Spring
- Charges for housing will be applied to your account in early July for Fall and early December for Spring